We are a niche recruitment consultancy who specialise in the fashion, textiles, accessories and clothing sector. We now seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our friendly team.
- Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
- To take telephone calls/messages
- CV processing and database management
- To ensure the diary is kept up to date and organised inc holidays/sickness
- To monitor and manage stationery supplies
- Housekeeping – ensure building is clean, tidy and everything working properly at all times
- To correlate all weekly meeting information ie sales targets and activities
- To help Director with general admin and typing
- To support all team members if they are on holiday or out of the office
- Computers – ensuring all virus checks, word updates and back ups done
- To co-ordinate marketing, advertising and website activities
- To ensure H&S/fire policy is kept up to date inc. all PAT testing
- To ensure all applicants are contacted on a regular basis
- Chase outstanding invoices weekly
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
- Trust worthy and honest
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.
7 Springfield Pastures
Registered Address: 29 Arboretum Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, NG1 4JA | Company Number: 12394081