Our client is a well established supplier of accessories such as bags, purses, belts etc to some of the biggest players on the high street. They have an exciting opportunity for an Accessories Designer to join their busy design team.
Accessories Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
Accessories Designer - The Candidate:
- Commercially aware you will possess all the skills required to produce exciting designs that meet and deliver customer requirements.
- You will be energetic, highly motivated, and looking to immerse yourself in this challenging position.
- Skills required are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and also you will have good hand drawing skills.
- You will need to be an organised person, and able to manage time and workload well.
- You should be confident in presenting your work to customers, and communicating with the Far East factories.
- Previous experience with dealing with high street retailers would be an advantage.
- Would consider a graduate with placement experience if they have worked with Leather
Accessories Designer - The Package:
- Salary is dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.