Our client is a leading manufacturer of fine wool cloth, produced in the UK . They have a strong heritage, based in Yorkshire and supply some of the leading retailers and brands within the UK - across home interiors, apparel and accessories. They are a perfect balance between modern, innovative design and traditional craft. They now have a exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager responsible for their furnishings business to join their team.
Area Sales Manager (Furnishings) - The Role:
- Managing and developing a network of Interior Designers, Manufactures, Specifiers, Contract Customers and Key European Export Customers across a variety of industries.
- Account development in the area of the South East of the UK and Europe.
- Working to daily objectives.
- Face to face influencing.
- Attending all furnishing and gift shows within UK.
- Running open days at the mill with the support from the Sales Manager
- Selling to interior designers, independent retailers, smaller furniture makers, specifiers and the contract market.
- Finding new opportunities.
- Feeding back on market trends and information to sales and design team.
- Field based.
Area Sales Manager (Furnishings) - The Candidate:
- Sales experience is essential.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Target focused
- People skills
- Highly self motivated and self disciplined.
- Smart and professional.
- Organised and reliable.
- Committed to travelling and staying away from home (UK&Europe)
- Knowledge of interiors and home furnishings would be desirable but not essential.
Area Sales Manager (Furnishings) - The Package:
- Competitive package reflective of position.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.