Our client is a growing, design-led contemporary fashion brand for women's and kids. They have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to support the product team on boyswear. An excellent opportunity.
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Role:
- Understand and interpret supplier critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Raise supplier contracts.
- Analyse sales through use of the best sellers.
- Monitor shipments to ensure timely delivery into store.
- Manage approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team.
- Assist with range building with the Designer and Buyer.
- Prepare and check DPL’s and invoices for sign off and update relevant systems.
- Update and report on monthly launch availability.
- Sample management.
- Complete ‘competitive shops’ to identify possible threats and opportunities within the womenswear fashion market.
- Understand garment open costings and price negotiation.
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Candidate:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office including Excel.
- A fashion related degree.
- Work well under pressure.
- Work successfully in a team and on your own.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workloads and deadlines.
- Would consider a graduate with relevant buying placement experience.
- Full clean driving license and own transport is essential due to beautiful rural location.
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.