- Job Reference: JS4779
- Date Posted: 2 November 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: South Midlands
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Buying
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a growing, design-led comtemporary fashion brand for women's and kids. They have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to support the product team on boyswear. An excellent opportunity.
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Role:
- Understand and interpret supplier critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Raise supplier contracts.
- Analyse sales through use of the best sellers
- Monitor shipments to ensure timely delivery into store
- Manage approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team
- Assist with range building with the Designer and Buyer
- Prepare and check DPL’s and invoices for sign off and update relevant systems
- Update and report on monthly launch availability
- Sample management
- Complete ‘competitive shops’ to identify possible threats and opportunities within the womenswear fashion market
- Understand garment open costings and price negotiation
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Candidate:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proficient user of MS Office including Excel
- A fashion related degree
- Work well under pressure
- Work successfully in a team and on your own
- Able to multitask and prioritise workloads and deadlines
- Would consider a graduate with relevant buying placement experience
- Full clean driving license and own transport is essential due to beautiful rural location
Assistant Buyer - Boyswear - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.