Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in Cornwall. Ideally with strong analytical and forecasting skills and experience of managing stock to maximise potential sales across channels (multi-channel and multi-market) You’ll be a whizz with MS Excel and able to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data. You’ll also be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Role:
- Lead the analysis of current and historical data.
- Forecast at line level core range by channel and location.
- Analyse trading through the season against budget, identifying areas of opportunity or risk.
- Draw together analysis and data from trade and direct to consumer.
- Create accurate forecast requirements for short and long term.
- Monitor and optimise our stocks.
- Manage, develop and lead a merch admin to meet business and individual objectives.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- You’ll have experience in a similar merchandising role for a clothing/apparel business, preferably with both wholesale and direct to consumer experience.
- Highly experienced in MS Excel with solid knowledge of advanced functions and the ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data.
- The ability to analyse data to gain deep insights and make key recommendations and proposals appropriate to business needs.
- Knowledge of databases and report building.
- Great team player.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the apparel industry would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Highly capable with numerical tasks.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy essential.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.