Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join their fabulous Bangladesh Office. The role will working as part of the girlswear team and working closely with the UK buying and design teams. Are you looking for something new, keen for an adventure, want to live an expat life and to travel to some amazing places? If so this could just be the ticket!
Assistant Product Manager - The Role:
- Assist the Product Manager responsible for all girls jersey plus swim and nightwear.
- Drive and maximize the sales and profit for your product category and set sales budgets with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager.
- Work together with UK Buying and Design teams to be able to achieve best sales. Ensuring the right suppliers and product strategies are implemented to deliver the best offer.
- Management of all customer visits & buying trips, ensuring they are well prepared and that visitors are always impressed.
- Work with the UK buying and design teams to understand the needs of the Customer
- Work with the merchandising and technical teams within the local office to ensure the product offers are backed-up by excellent service and quality.
- Work together with the Fabric Sourcing team to ensure key seasonal fabrics are presented.
- Deliver and present the season’s key product and trim trends.
- Monitor status of sales against the budget on a continual basis and react as necessary
Assistant Product Manager - The Candidate:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in girlswear.
- Experience working with the UK market is essential.
- Strong buying, design or product development background in relevant garment group.
- Bachelor degree in associated field is an advantage.
- Strategic thinker to be able to offer a competitive edge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive garment technical knowledge.
- Must be an exceptional team player
- Resourceful, energetic and a real self-starter
- Confident presenter
Assistant Product Manager - The Package:
Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and regular trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.