- Job Reference: JS4721
- Date Posted: 9 July 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a Brand who deliver a successful range of childrenswear and ladieswear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Boyswear Designer to join in designing an exciting, innovative, commercial collection for this Brand.
Boyswear Designer- The Role:
- Work with the team to assist in designing a collection that exceeds customer’s expectations
- Identify key trends and produce directional mood boards to present to the Designer.
- Produce detailed design technical packs and collate colour palettes, fabric and trims packs to send with design technical packs to manufacturers for sampling.
- Manage the critical path to ensure the right product is delivered at the right time.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Work with design and quality teams to understand the health & safety requirements on all product areas.
Boyswear Designer - The Candidate:
- Enthusiastic, confident designer with good presentation skills
- Experience of working as a Designer within boyswear for a manufacturing or retail business
- Excellent knowledge of different design systems (Adobe Suite) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working on multi products.
- Overseas travel may be a requirement of the role
- Full driving license and own transport is essential
Boyswear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.