Our client is a growing, design-led contemporary fashion brand for women and children. They have an exciting opportunity for a Buying Admin Assistant to support the product team, ensuring the smooth running of the buying department. Ideally seeking a recent graduate of Fashion buying and/or buying experience.
Buying Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Understanding and interpreting supplier critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Sample management to ensure buyer can run the department smoothly and efficiently.
- Helping pull out best sellers based on reports on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring supplier approvals and bulks progress so that PPs are delivered according to the critical path.
- Complete knowledge of garment aesthetics on booked styles and managing approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team.
- Preparing garments for sign off meetings and ensuring the buyer has everything they need for these meetings.
- Competitive reports on a weekly/monthly basis including trips out to major cities and also online competitive reports.
- Can communicate brand and customer profile and position in the market.
- POS sample management and support to the marketing team.
- Supporting all product areas of the business as required.
- Housekeeping for the entire department- systems, samples, approvals, and documentation.
- Note taking for sign offs and follow up after selection as the buyer requires.
Buying Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good team player.
- Hard working and committed.
- Self-motivated and passionate.
- Proactive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt style in accordance to requirements.
- Able to multi task and prioritise.
- Logical thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to organise self and others.
- Full clean driving license and own transport is essential due to beautiful rural location.
Buying Admin Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.