Our client is a leading UK wholesaler specializing in the supply of personal protection equipment (PPE). As part of a global business FTSE 100 company, they offer broad market knowledge and expertise. They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and analytical Trading/Commercial Analyst to join their Head Office in Middlesex.
Trading/Commercial Analyst - The Role:
- Analysing new business opportunities and existing contracts in order to propose successful pricing and product strategies
- Negotiating with suppliers in order to reduce costs in key product areas
- Utilising your analytical skills to support product selection and rationalisation projects
- Responding to pricing and product enquiries from the sales teams
- Ad-hoc product sourcing across a broad range of categories
- Updating and maintaining the data sources that drive our core processes
- Independently managing a fast-moving and ever-changing priority list
- Creating reports and presenting data
Trading/Commercial Analyst - The Candidate:
- Strong analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Plans own workload well, setting goals, timelines and milestones as appropriate.
- Prioritises effectively.
- Computer Literate
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- A high level of numeracy, with some experience with data analysis
- Proficiency with Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
Trading/Commercial Analyst - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy. consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.