Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a CRM Manager to join their fantastic and growing team. You will be the customer expert and insight specialist with full understanding and knowledge into how the customer database is performing over time across the whole of the brand portfolio. You will work with the Head of Marketing to create and deliver segmented customer communications in order to drive an increase in the active customer base and incremental revenue. The CRM Manager will understand customer behaviour and communication campaign performance across all channels to inform, shape and improve future activity. Although this role is based in Cornwall, they are open to remote working with frequent visits to HO.
CRM Manager - The Role:
- Own, Design and implement the customer and CRM strategy to enhance fully the customer experience and drive incremental revenue and profit across all customer segments.
- Ensure the strategy optimises all stages of the customer lifecycle, through effective implementation and adaptation.
- Scope, develop and execute a monthly dashboard for reporting customer database stats and ensure this is communicated across the SLT and business with appropriate insight, rationale as well as recommendations for performance improvements.
- Work with the marketing and e-commerce teams to devise and implement a strong customer acquisition program that extends across digital and offline marketing to ensure all opportunities are explored and utilised.
- Focus on customer lifetime value: provide insight on the recency, frequency and monetary value of our customers, across different consumer segments & markets
- Be the internal champion of customer loyalty through developing effective retention strategies.
- Develop any new and enhance all current loyalty opportunities (including the Duel platform), so that we foster a committed and engaged community of loyal customers.
- Effective running of the scheme - responsible for operational outputs and day-to-day processes.
- Optimising performance - managing existing customer engagement with the scheme and new customer loyalty acquisition.
- Ensuring the scheme remains relevant, on-brand and competitive.
- Carry out thorough customer journey mapping every 12-18m in order to identify any opportunities for improvement and growth across all customer segments.
- Constantly test, analyse and improve customer journey communication to ensure they present a consistent and on-brand message and deliver the best return. Improve communication performance through robust test and learn practices.
- Develop personalised contact and content, ensuring communications stay engaging and relevant.
- Ensure we deliver a cohesive customer experience across all marketing channels - email marketing, direct mail, SMS, PR and social media.
- Manage the ROI of all campaigns, driving incremental sales for all customer segments.
- Continue to grow and build the active database for all CRM activities, coming up with new and innovative means to drive signup and active users
CRM Manager - The Candidate:
- You’ll have extensive previous experience and a proven track record of setting up and managing CRM systems in previous brands with an e-commerce platform.
- Hands on experience is a must, with a practical and pragmatic approach.
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of CRM systems, set up, reporting and analytics and a strong sense of ownership and the ability to manage this part of the business.
- Superb knowledge of Google Analytics, Ometria and any other relevant data systems.
- You’ll be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to maintain an upbeat and positive atmosphere in the team.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.