Our client are manufacturers of a wide range of products in the Imaging market. They have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to work on the export division. This is a full time role of 39 hours.
Customer Service Representative, Export - The Role:
• Responding to online reviews and maintaining our reputation to the highest standard.
• Scouting and addressing online reviews from Amazon, Trust Pilot and additional select ecommerce platforms.
• Supporting with technical end user tickets coming through the Jira system and helping rectify issues in a timely manner.
• Assisting and managing warranty claims.
• Getting in touch with end users.
• Managing phone calls.
• Managing the Live Chat system.
• Answering end user emails and technical concerns in a timely manner.
• Attending trade shows in order to assist the field with technical knowledge.
• Entering accurately customers' orders for UK and Export dealers.
• Completing customer care to resolve outstanding issues which may include handling conflict at times.
• Solving complaints to get customer satisfaction.
• Collaborating with other departments to efficiently resolve outstanding matters.
• Communicating with customers regarding their orders, which may involve investigation of prior paperwork and e-mails.
• Be capable of arranging freight for UK and Export shipments and understanding the documentation required for shipping.
• Provide cover for the Customer Service Manager, when absent, to manage the team to ensure all duties are carried out.
Customer Service Representative, Export - The Candidate:
• Previous knowledge of exporting goods essential.
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade 5 or above.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and excellent etiquette when communicating with customers.
• Experience with consumer products companies and retail customers is preferred.
• Knowledge in photography and/or digital imaging is a plus.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications and willing to learn new programs.
• Excel, Outlook and Word skills are a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communications with both internal and external customers.
• Must be team oriented, detailed oriented and takes ownership of position responsibilities in a very busy work environment
• Other Duties as assigned
Customer Service Representative, Export - The Package:
- Depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.