Our client is an established high street retailer who is well regarded for delivering great value clothing. They are currently looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join their multi brand team. Based at their office in Carlisle, working as part of a growing team and reporting to the eCommerce Trading Manager and Online Operations manager you'll enjoy a busy, rewarding and fulfilling role with responsibility and involvement in helping grow the iconic British brand, and portfolio of other subsidiary brands.
E-Commerce Coordinator - The Role:
- Managing all content for multiple brands across multiple websites within Magento
- Briefing and building customer emails alongside the design team
- Managing and compiling product data for third parties on weekly basis
- Completing weekly reports on email and website performance
- Completing monthly board reports on website performance
- Analysing performance daily in Google Analytics
- Respond to email enquiries from internal and external partners including Customer service, Buying & Merchandising.
- Conduct weekly site audits and take action to correct/improve where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams as well as the photography and marketing to prioritise product data considering intake dates, trade requirements and planned marketing activities.
- Reporting and ad hoc tasks to ensure the E commerce trade and planning team deliver their objectives.
- Testing new web development releases in line with the optimisation roadmap and working closely with both the EWMG and Jaeger E commerce team.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and processes (including RMS, RTD, Magento, GA, DeSL and Aptos) and possess effective skills within Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Work with the Merchandisers to drive sales by identifying and actioning relevant product cross and up-sells.
- Work with Merchandisers to ensure all pages/categories are visually merchandised to optimise relevance and sales opportunities, using VM tool.
- Supports Online Operations and Merchandising in stock control, setting up of categories as required and ensuring all descriptions and copy are set up to optimise SEO and sales.
E-Commerce Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Minimum 1 year experience in content or working within an ecommerce team
- Magento experience is preferable
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing experience is preferable.
- Social media experience is preferable.
E-Commerce Coordinator - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.