Our client is an established high street retailer who is well regarded for delivering great value clothing. They are currently looking for an eCommerce Digital/Graphic Assistant to join their multi brand team. Based at their office in Carlisle, working as part of a growing team, you'll enjoy a busy, rewarding and fulfilling role with responsibility and involvement in helping grow the iconic British brand, and portfolio of other subsidiary brands.
E-Commerce Digital/Graphic Assistant - The Role:
- To assist our online team with day to day support with digital assets and graphics for a number of various group websites. Maintaining contact and operation of our website to grow.
- It will be the role of the digital/graphic assistant to create engaging images inline with the brand guidelines to drive users to our websites and convert as sales.
- Support maintenance of all website content to keep fresh and up to date including imagery, product information and pricing.
- Assist with adding, categorising and cross selling all new & existing products online to maximise their revenue potential.
- Update homepage images and collections according to season and product performance.
- Assist with website performance reports
- Work closely with the team to deliver effective content/ ideas /promotions for digital and social campaigns.
- Work with the Ecommerce Manger to identify areas of improvement across the websites.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors and the trading conditions and send this information to Ecommerce Manager and team members as appropriate.
E-Commerce Digital/Graphic Assistant - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in using an E-commerce platform is not essential, but working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database maintenance will be beneficial.
- Photoshop knowledge is a must.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- A keen eye for detail and an eagerness to learn.
- A natural team ethic and well-rounded interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Disciplined and deadline focused
- A passion for online trading and social media
E-Commerce Digital/Graphic Assistant - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.