Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Ecommerce & Trading Assistant to join their fantastic and growing team. With a background in Ecommerce you will have a real passion for all things digital and want to continuously expand your knowledge. You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Ecommerce role looking for a next step in your career. You will work within the Ecommerce team, but also closely with other departments such as Communications and Brand. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Ecommerce & Trading Assistant - The Role:
You’ll play a crucial role in the daily management of the company websites to ensure that we continue to provide a world class customer experience that enables the business to reach key targets. You will work with internal teams and our external delivery partners to deliver the strategy and achieve sales targets through online search, SEO campaigns, A/B testing and other activities.
- To champion on-site tasks, such as merchandising and customer journey, to ensure the website is always working as it should and improvements are identified and followed through.
- Setting up product and promotional launches as required.
- Identifying relevant A/B tests, setting these up and feeding back the findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake a weekly competitor review covering offers, promotions, advances in technology, etc, share findings with the ecommerce team and provide suggestions on how these learnings could be applied as improvements to the Frugi site.
- Lead regular customer journey checks across our websites with the ecommerce team and flag any issues with relevant teams and/or suppliers.
- Assist with merchandising the website in line with weekly sales.
- Provide internal support to the Ecommerce team.
- Compile and analyse data from a range of systems and sources (Google Analytics, internal software) to create bespoke reporting, analysis and interpretation.
- Assist with the completion of weekly KPI reporting where necessary.
- Provide insight into onsite Search recommendations and actions.
Ecommerce & Trading Assistant - The Candidate:
- You’ll be experienced in maintenance of large scale ecommerce websites.
- You’ll be commercially minded and understand the requirement to deliver a solid ROI.
- You’ll have superb attention to detail
- Your analytical skills will be honed, and you’ll be able to present data and findings in a clear and logical manner.
- You’ll be proficient and knowledgeable with Google Analytics and quick to learn bespoke in-house systems and platforms.
- If you have HTML, CSS, coding knowledge / experience that would be an advantage but not a requirement
- You’ll be adaptable and flexible, a creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
Ecommerce & Trading Assistant - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&I Search GDPR Policy.