Our client produces chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibres that deliver products incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
They are looking for a future leader with a high motivation and ambitious drive to join their Performance Materials business.
European Account Manager - The Role:
- Yarn sales and account management responsibility for European textile mills. Implementation & utilization of tools to promote the brand to strategic mills sales teams.
- Proactively seeking, tracking, and converting opportunities above the base business.
- Identifying ways to better serve your customers and driving innovation and experimentation.
- Promoting & accelerating the use of digital technology to enhance service levels and insight generation.
- Building relationships with strategic partners in the value chain.
European Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Must have German language skills, conversational at minimum.
- B2B Sales and Account Management experience from within the textile industry Strong organisational & negotiation skills.
- Robust cross-functional engagement / networking skills.
- Ability to capture complex knowledge & business processes.
- Experience in identifying problems and using innovation and experimentation to solve them.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Excel.
- Italian language skills would be a bonus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including international travel and occasional weekend travel.
European Account Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.