- Job Reference: JS4678
- Date Posted: 23 April 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Support
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are manufacturers of a wide range of products in the Imaging market. They have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Executive Assistant - The Role:
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive VP Sales, Trade Marketing Director and Finance Director that will facilitate their ability to effectively lead their functions.
- Purchase Order management
- Travel planning and travel authorisation of the teams
- Team Task management
- Team Holiday planning
- Expenses Management and Governance
- Meeting Management and follow up
- Copywriting in English on behalf of Imaging Solutions Executive Team and Divisional CEO
- Support with the collation and compliance of the commercial bulletin
- Trade Marketing ‘sample’ management
- Manage commercial calendar/roadmap including External Events
- Support with all aspects of reporting, agenda’s, meeting management for the Executive VP Sales, Trade Marketing Director and Finance Director
- Support with general Health and Safety management administration
- General administrative support
Executive Assistant - The Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in a personal assistant role, preferably within a marketing or commercial organization.
- Strong English Language, written and verbal. Any additional language is welcome
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience in editing/copywriting multiple formats of written content
- Precision, analysis ability, accuracy in meeting deadlines and relationship skills are essential requirements
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality in respect of all materials shared and to be edited
- Ability to work with international and cross functional teams
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Communicates effectively
- Multi task / Flexible working attitude
- Capable of working in a multicultural, diverse organization
- Takes ownership, Assertive and Tenacious
- Adapts to change
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint in particular) and communication devices (Lifesize, Skype etc)
Executive Assistant - The Package:
- Depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy