Our client is a reputable manufacturer of fast fashion jerseywear for womens, mens and childrens, based in the UAE. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Garment Technologist to join their team in Dubai.
Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Report into the MD.
- Assess the product for quality of fit, across all garment types.
- Work within the on-site factory to follow- up on the amendments.
- Set up in house processes to reduce the risk of production issues in the future.
- Work towards high % of fit approval first time.
- Work with the QC and Designer to ensure both high level quality garments and design aesthetics are delivered to the client, within the agreed critical dates.
- Liaise with the UK team and retail clients as and when required in a professional manner, delivering accurate information.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of jersey product.
- Knowledge of UK high street retail and spec requirements, especially in relation to childrenswear.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed.
Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.