Our Client have supplied fashion knitwear and jersey to the best UK and European brands and retailers for 40 years. They operate from a unique, state of the art design and sampling facility in South Leicestershire and are now looking for a Garment Technologist on Jersey to work within their technical team.
Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Attend both internal and external fit meetings as required to maintain the critical path.
- Assist with technical development to maximise the manufacturing capabilities
- Fit all critical path samples at the office & complete customer tech sheets
- Ensure testing spreadsheets & risk assessments are sent to the factories
- Assist with technical queries from the customer and liaise with the customer on commercial approvals, etc
- Building relationship with customer technologists
Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- Have a technical based degree is essential
- Experience in jerseywear
- Knowledge of retailer online testing portals
- Full driving license needed due to location
Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Depending on Experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.