Our client is one of the most diverse garment manufacturers in Europe, who supply apparel, corporatewear and protective clothing globally. They now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Garment Technologist to join one of their 4 business units based in the North West.
Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Responsible for achieving all technical critical path dates.
- Check first fit/red & gold seals and send to customer.
- Attend handover meeting
- Ensure that factories are manufacturing in accordance to customer guidelines and provide technical support.
- Photograph and measure buying samples for fit sample file.
- Complete customer work books
- Attend customer fit meetings as required
- Check and approve the factory AQL & needle / metal detection reports and inform the Senior Merchandiser.
- Make patterns as required.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- A min of 3 years commercial experience.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers.
- Pattern development and grading knowledge.
- Experience of childrenswear products and Gerber would be desirable.
Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.