Our client is a leading supplier with a solid reputation. They currently have an opening for a Girlswear Designer across jersey product area.
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is must.
- Strong knowledge is essential across older and younger girls jerseywear.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Graphic Design experience would be advantageous but not essential
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.