Girls/Womens Graphic Designer
- Job Reference: JS4530
- Date Posted: 10 July 2020
- Recruiter: u&i Recruitment Ltd
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a leading supplier with a solid reputation. They currently have an opening for a Graphic Designer working across ladieswear and girlswear to join their team.
Girls/Womens Graphic Designer: The Role
- Develop highly commercial graphic images that are right for the customer and price point.
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Girls/Womens Graphic Designer - The Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role is must.
- Strong ladies and/or girlswear commercial graphics experience across garments for higher end highstreet client.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
Girls/Womens Graphic Designer: The Package
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.