Our client is a design driven and leading supplier of fashion jerseywear to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for an experienced Girls Wovens Designer to join their team in Manchester.
Girls Wovens/Denim Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Girls Wovens/Denim Designer - The Candidate:
- You will have over 3 years experience designing for a high fashion UK high street
- You must have strong CAD skills
- Strong communication skills and highly organised.
Girls Wovens/Denim Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.