This privately owned business has two successful womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal and growing customer base in the UK, US and Europe. They are now seeking a Graphic Designer to join their small team with a flat structure; the design and marketing office is in a relaxed but hard working environment.
Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Working with the Senior Designers and the Marketing Team to deliver creative solutions for both brands across printed catalogues, websites, e-mail and digital marketing.
- Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, design and artwork a variety of projects including the following:
- the design of weekly e-mail marketing campaigns
- the creation of landing pages for websites
- the design, and artworking of printed catalogues
- design printed point of sale for stores
Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and the use of them to create material for both print and web
- Ideally some experience designing for email and web, HTML, CSS, using Sketch
- Previous experience in a professional creative artworking or junior designer role in a similar environment
- A strong eye for design, layout and attention to detail
- The ability to understand and adhere to the looks and feels of our respective brands
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product
- Prepared to work extra hours when necessary to meet business needs
- Ability to remain focused when working on large multi-page documents
- Accurate, meticulous, organised and proactive
Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary DOE
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.