Are you interested in alternative fashion, culture, and all things strange & unusual? Our client is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand based in the US and the UK. Our brand represents the dark n' edgy lifestyle, comprised of provocative thinking and unconventional ideas. They are the leader in their niche and passionately focused on their customers. By combining great design and unsurpassed quality, they have quickly gained a following amongst free-thinkers and weirdos worldwide. They are looking to bring on a creative leader who will help drive growth develop the brand.
Head of Brand /Creative - The Role:
- You will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the representation of the brand, mission and values.
- In this role, you will be involved across all the Company’s communication channels and develop strategies that ensure our brand is well-represented.
- Directing, managing and executing the process and production of creative work across design and marketing. You will also lead a team comprised of internal colleagues and freelance, contracted designers, and vendors.
- Partner with the e-commerce, marketing, and product teams to understand target audiences and media consumption behaviour and trends; develop marketing campaign concepts that drive desired metrics
- Grow internal team relationships to deepen their knowledge of branding and marketing strategy
- Work alongside the CEO to perform an in-depth Brand Study that will steer the Brand direction and strategy moving forward
- Lead the development and application of brand guidelines; ensure the quality of work produced is in line with those guidelines
- Closely integrate with the product design and e-commerce teams to ensure the values and mission of the brand and its creative elements are accurately captured across all communication channels, including: social media, promotion, website, email, PR, and other creative contents published
- Manage the creative strategy and direction of multiple marketing projects and campaigns
- Develop new influencer sponsorship strategies and branded content
- Track and manage the marketing budget to ensure the Company hits its annual business plan goals
- Provide constructive feedback and direction to external partners (ad agencies, partners, vendors, influencers), ensuring both marketing and design best practices are upheld
Head of Brand /Creative - The Candidate:
- Must have experience in Brand Management or Creative/Art Direction. Ideally with a love of alternative or unconventional clothing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Design
- Experience in eCommerce in fashion is a plus
- The ability to work with individuals across the organization and manage a team
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic, inquisitive, and collaborative with a great attitude and go-getter mentality
- Must be a challenger and a risk taker
Head of Brand /Creative - The Package:
- Competitive dependent on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.