- Job Reference: JS4798
- Date Posted: 5 January 2022
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Merchandising
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Merchandiser to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets.
Junior Merchandiser - The Role:
- Raising new orders internally and sending to overseas factory
- Checking all details on customer contracts
- Liaising with factory on a daily basis, on email & phone with regards to approvals/rejections
- Updating and analysing internal and customer critical paths
- Sending sample submissions – Lab dips/strike offs to customer
- Coordination between licensing department and QC department with sample approvals
- Liaising with logistics department to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Liaising with design department if any design issues & to request high resolution artwork to send to the factory.
- Maintain strong customer relationships
Junior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Excellent excel skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
Junior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.