- Job Reference: JS4691
- Date Posted: 26 May 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Midlands
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Merchandising
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a global brand of young fashion and childrenswear. They are looking for a proactive Junior merchandiser to provide first class support for the product team. You must be up for a challenge, have experience in working with and developing a merchandising team, and enjoy a fast paced, exciting, environment.
Junior Merchandiser - The Role:
• Understanding and interpreting supplier critical path to identify any potential issues
• Analysing sales through use of bible and best sellers
• Monitoring shipments to ensure timely deliver y into store
• Complete knowledge of garment aesthetics on booked styles and managing approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team
• Preparing and checking DPL’s and invoices for sign off and update relevant systems
• Prepare and understand bestsellers for weekly sales meeting and product performance
• Updating and reporting on monthly launch availability
• Communicate brand and customer profile and position in the market
• POS sample management
• Supporting all product areas of the business as required
• Housekeeping for the entire department- systems, samples, approvals, and documentation.
• Competitive Shops, identifying threats and opportunities
• Manage weekly progress meetings, both internal and directly with factories and hubs via telephone and video conferences.
Junior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Organisation and prior itisation skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft packages
• Garment knowledge
• Retail/Manufacturing knowledge
• Good Numeracy and understanding of figures
• Due to our beautiful but rural location, you must have your own transport
Junior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.