Our client is a leading Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They now have an exciting opportunity available within their business for a Designer, with licensed product experience. This role is open to their Leicester or London office.
Licensed Apparel Designer - The Role:
- Produce designs to be sold to retailers- in line with brand directions and fashion trends.
- Meeting clients, licensors or account managers to discuss the objectives and requirements of design tasks.
- Interpreting the needs of each client and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
- Monitor competitor’s designs in the marketplace, with a view to gaining industry reputation as being “The Best “.
- Producing packaging layouts for licenses ready for production.
- Working closely with the in-house printers and designers to ensure graphics are being translated into prints in the most efficient, productive & economic way possible.
- Coordinating customer buying samples
- Acting as licensing franchise design contact for specific licenses (lead franchise designer) Downloading style guide updating, maintaining packaging and communicating licensing information to the team.
Licensed Apparel Designer The Candidate:
- Be educated to degree level at least, in relevant qualification
- Licensed design experience
- Have experience using design tools and software
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated to succeed.
- Must be articulate and capable of communicating complex information to teams and individuals of differing levels of experience and education.
- Must be able to use own initiative to gain a business advantage.
Licensed Apparel Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy