- Job Reference: AW4719
- Date Posted: 9 July 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: WFH/East Midlands
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Marketing, Support
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Angela Wilkinson
- Email: email@example.com
We are a niche recruitment consultancy who specialise in the fashion, textiles, accessories and clothing sector. We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Administrator to join the team.
Marketing Administrator - The Role:
• Responsible for the company website CMS system
• Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for adverting new roles and promoting them on Social Media to help find the perfect candidate for our clients
• Using every social media channel available to you as well blogs
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
• Administrative duties to include answering the telephone, data entry etc
Marketing Administrator - The Candidate:
• Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
• Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
• Experience of managing a website, blog writing and creating content for social media
• You must be a skilled communicator both written and verbally and be good on the phone and face to face.
• You must enjoy new challenges, be extremely tenacious, be a team player and able to inspire those around you.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
Marketing Administrator - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.