- Job Reference: JS4636
- Date Posted: 7 December 2020
- Recruiter: u&i Recruitment Ltd
- Location: Cornwall
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is an established ethical and sustainable group od commercial Brands based in Cornwall and they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their exciting team. With a background in FMCG brand marketing you’ll be highly experienced in developing marketing strategy and be able to deliver a best in class integrated communications plan. You’ll be brimming with ideas to increase brand awareness and drive new customer acquisition, and have the energy and expertise to this. You’ll be computer literate, used to managing a team, and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Translate the brand vision into a strong and compelling brand story, that resonates with our customers, drives awareness and builds brand loyalty.
- Create and implement amazing marketing campaigns and support all marketing strategies, promotional campaigns and products in the marketing calendar.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core customers as well as any new target consumers. Conduct research to analyse customer behaviour, preferences, and trends in the market.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the overall marketing strategy and the annual marketing budget to drive profitable growth across the portfolio and maximises return on investment.
- Work on the development of any new brand / product launches or brand refreshes supporting the Brand, Operations, Merchandising and Sales teams in the execution to market, playing a key supporting role in the critical path planning for NPD and product launches.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns in order to raise awareness of the brands.
Manage all social media channels with daily content for the brands. Work to develop and support the Content Creator in creating all social media communication.
- Work with the team to manage and nurture online communities for both brands in order to create dialogue with existing customers
- Develop a network of bloggers and influencers to help produce content and raise awareness of the brands.
- Craft clear, engaging product & brand content, including live video and physical events that are true to each brand.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Assistant to ensure all brand activity and campaigns are executed seamlessly and ensure the offline and online customer journey is on brand and consistent across all channels.
- Develop any necessary print material for Trade and for consumer. Work with Head of Marketing so that it sits in the overall marketing campaign and fits with brand aesthetics and tone of voice.
- Complete the weekly marketing update and monthly board report
- Keep a close eye on key competitors (new and current), report back to the marketing team about noteworthy campaigns and events each month.
Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Highly experienced in brand marketing, ideally from a FMCG background, with a minimum 10 years experience in marketing.
- Educated to degree level or above in a relevant subject.
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through PR, email, social media, brand content and other communication channels.
- Proven track record in manging rebranding projects and driving new customer acquisition.
- Experience in working in ecommerce as well as with 3rd party retailers.
- Great knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and the ability to analyse campaigns using various data sources.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Able to manage and motivate a small team.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly. Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- An interest in the environment and sustainability.
Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.