Our client is a Luxury fashion Brand based in South West London. They are currently looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their team.
Merchandise Admin Assistant - The Role:
- To competently plan and organise workload to ensure administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Takes responsibility to proactively communicate to the team any identified issues so that so that resolutions can be prompt, to achieve the required deadlines or critical dates.
- Takes ownership to ensure all documentation and systems are maintained and kept accurately up to date with the required information.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and processes and possess effective skills within Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Work with the Merchandiser to develop understanding of various order requirements, including delivery methods and sizing analysis, ensuring accuracy of data input onto the systems
- Takes responsibility for stock intake into the business by proactively liaising with suppliers and providing timely communication of any changes to merchandiser and team.
- Proactively participates in the critical path meeting with the team by utilising knowledge of order status to identify any issues and opportunities.
- Undertake analysis of weekly sales reports to interpret and present back department performance and to identify Best and Worst selling products
- Continually review, and update product line cards to ensure Merchandiser is kept informed of current sales and stock levels, proposing appropriate action to support for future trading performance.
- Produce and interpret daily sales information accurately and communicate this back commercially to the team.
Merchandise Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Would consider a new Fashion Business Graduate ideally with placement/intern experience
- Numerical skills must be excellent
- Highly motivated can do attitude
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient microsoft office skills especially Excel.
Merchandise Admin Assistant - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.