Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Merchandiser to join their design team based in Cornwall. However for the right candidate our client will also consider remote/home based working, with frequent visits to our HQ in Cornwall (1-2 times per month).
Merchandiser - The Role:
You will be responsible for collating relevant data and analysing the information to advise the business on range planning, forecasting and buys. In addition you will work with our trade partners, new markets and ecommerce on sales, budgets and stock optimisation.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Highly experienced in MS Excel with solid knowledge of advanced functions and the ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data.
- The ability to analyse data to gain deep insights and make key recommendations and proposals appropriate to business needs
- Proven experience in building option plans and able to demonstrate the success of future projections
- Knowledge of databases and report building.
- Preferably experienced in a similar merchandise focused role.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the apparel industry would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Highly capable with numerical tasks.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy essential.
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.