Our client is a leading designer and supplier of ladies and childrens footwear providing on-trend footwear for a number of UK High Street retailers. They are now Merchandiser to join their busy team. To role will be to manage the customer’s sales orders from cradle to grave, ensuring the milestones in the critical path are achieved.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- To assist the sales team in costing all products, prior to the sales team advising the customer of a price, to ensure sufficient margin is achieved
- To process the customer order once received, raising the appropriate purchase order with suppliers/factory
- Creating the critical path to ensure that the order is delivered on time to the customer
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure all the appropriate testing is carried out on the product.
- Liaise with the customer to get samples signed off prior to production, ensuring the product is of merchantable quality
- Ensuring all prices offered to customers have been properly costed with the appropriate margin achieved
- Agreeing production schedules with the factories to ensure the goods are delivered on time
- Liaising with the Technical Team to ensure all testing is completed
- Liaising with the customer to ensure the critical path is being adhered too
Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Proven merchandising experience in the same or a similar market
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, managing customer expectations
- Would consider a more junior candidate.
Merchandiser - The Package
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.