Our client is a fabulous Brand of Womenswear and childrenswear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Office Administrator to join their business. Working closely across various departments, you will provide administrative support. This role will give the candidate a varied role across this exciting business.
Office Administrator - The Role:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors
- Receptionist duties
- Manage the daily post
- Liaise with facilities management for office requirements
- Sample Management - assist with managing all clothing samples such as hanging and assisting with display
- Work closely with the Directors on other ad hoc duties
Office Administrator - The Candidate:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Enjoy working across multiple departments
• Have a good understanding of IT across MS Office
• Due to our beautiful but rural location, you must be able to drive and own a car
Office Administrator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.