We are a niche recruitment consultancy who specialise in the fashion, textiles, accessories and clothing sector. We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Office Administrator to join the team.
Office Administrator - The Role:
• Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
• To take telephone calls/messages
• To ensure the diary is kept up to date and organised inc holidays/sickness
• To monitor and manage stationery supplies
• Housekeeping – ensure building is clean, tidy and everything working properly at all times
• To correlate all weekly meeting information ie sales targets and activities
• To help Director with general admin and typing
• To support all team members if they are on holiday or out of the office
• Mail – sorting, recording, etc
• Computers – ensuring all virus checks, word updates and back ups done
• CV processing
• To co-ordinate marketing, advertising and website activities
• To ensure H&S/fire policy is kept up to date inc. all PAT testing
• To ensure all applicants are contacted on a regular basis
• Chase outstanding invoices weekly
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
Office Administrator - The Candidate:
• Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
• Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
• Trust worthy and honest
Office Administrator - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.