- Job Reference: JS4791
- Date Posted: 1 December 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: North West London
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of outerwear, knitwear and jersey. They have an exciting opportunity for a ladieswear outerwear designer to join their London based team. The role offers flexibility of part office/part home working
Outerwear Designer - The Role:
- Support the Senior Designer /Head of Design in their role.
- Build relationships both internally and with customers through face to face meetings.
- Work with factories on a regular basis.
- Carry out seasonal trend research and present as and when required.
- Understand the customer briefs and translate into commercial product as well as looking for product opportunities within the range.
Outerwear Designer - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have 2-5 years experience, ideally within Outerwear.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong CAD and presentation skills.
- Ability to work confidently within a fast paced and pressurised environment.
Outerwear Designer - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.