Performance Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Reference: JS4733
- Date Posted: 3 August 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Cornwall
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an established ethical and sustainable group od commercial Brands based in Cornwall (although for the right candidate they will consider remote working with travel to head office twice a month) They are now looking for a Performance Digital Marketing Manager to join their exciting team. You will be a highly experienced, forward thinking, digital marketing expert to lead our strategy in the UK and internationally for a consumer Brand. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to improve what we do and how we do it, helping them stay ahead of the competition. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. You’ll be a self-starter, able to work both independently and collaboratively with others.
Performance Digital Marketing Manager - The Role:
- Define and execute a global acquisition and retention strategy across the digital funnel, delivering against agreed targets for acquisition, retention, revenue, ROAS and LTV:CAC.
- Strategic allocation of spend between existing channels and exploration of new channels as potential strategies for marketing efficiency and/or growth.
- Manage external agencies and build relationships with the relevant stakeholders within the platforms to ensure that a best-in-class strategy is maintained.
- Manage and develop the internal Performance Marketing team and define the strategy for future in-housing of key digital skillsets across the portfolio.
- Champion attribution modelling across the brand portfolio and use these learnings to influence positive change within campaigns and deliver better return on media spend.
- Develop a transparent methodology for reporting true LTV of each acquisition channel and measure as an ongoing KPI.
- Develop and drive KPI reporting suite to demonstrate performance of all digital advertising campaigns on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis.
Work with the Brand and Marketing team to ensure all relevant activity and ad copy is in line with brand values.
- Develop, plan and execute a range of digital marketing initiatives across Paid Search, Paid Social, Digital Display and Affiliates, which deliver against set KPI’s, while delivering value for money.
- Work closely with the brand and marketing team to develop and launch video content across agreed channels to drive awareness and acquisition.
- Develop a robust test and learn approach.
Performance Digital Marketing Manager - The Candidate:
- Must demonstrate 2+ years in a similar level role, focused on defining and managing digital campaigns both in the UK and USA, for a sizeable brand (£100m, B2C and B2B model).
- Ability to build a strong digital marketing strategy to support strategic growth.
- Advanced understanding of attribution and the impact of digital advertising across all channels.
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Expert level knowledge of all relevant advertising tools including, but not limited to, DoubleClick, QuantCast
and Google Analytics.
- Expert level knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and all paid social platforms.
- Able to influence and communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Previous experience managing agency relationships is essential (UK and international).
- Demonstrable experience building, managing and developing an internal team, with excellent leadership and coaching skills.
Performance Digital Marketing Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.