Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join their womenswear team in Hong Kong. You will maximise the sales & profit for your department by working closely with your design and technical teams to ensure beautiful samples are developed that can be presented to the buying team.
Product Manager - Womens Casualwear - The Role:
- Responsible for Product Development, correct sample execution and interpretation.
- Management of development sample critical path, working to key deadlines.
- Create and execute departmental strategies with suppliers, driving sales.
- Maintain market awareness and stay updated with UK trends, catwalk shows, suppliers ranges and collections.
- Work in collaboration with UK buying, sales and design teams to understand the needs of customer and range requirements.
- Source and negotiate with potential vendors / suppliers for best price, sample development, product offer and service.
- Interact and work closely with merchandising and technical team to ensure excellent service and quality on sourcing, sampling, costing, quality.
- Undertake inspirational shopping trips to source newness with regular UK trips to work with buying and sales teams (when possible).
Product Manager - Womens Casualwear - The Candidate:
- A strong womenswear design background with casual handwriting across both wovens and jersey
- Excellent fashion sense and product knowledge of sourcing, product development with good vendors & fabric suppliers
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proactive sales driven approach with high initiative, energy and passion.
- Strong ability to present with confidence and passion, key trends to buyers, designers, managers and directors.
- The ability to be an influential presenter
- A good team player, great communication skills, self-motivator with leadership & management skills and problem solving techniques
Product Manager - Womens Casualwear - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus benefits including accommodation.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy