Product Manager - Womenswear
- Job Reference: AW4627
- Date Posted: 30 July 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Bangladesh
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design, Product Development
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Angela Wilkinson
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the womenswear team in their thriving Bangladesh hub.
Are you looking for something new, keen for an adventure, want to live an expat life and to travel to some amazing places? If so this could just be the ticket!
Product Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Senior Product Manager your remit is to maximize the Sales & Profit for your product area.
- You will be working closely with your in house design and UK buying and design teams, ensuring you have the most appropriate local manufacturers which will result in the best offer for the business.
- Work alongside the Merchandise Manager to implement the product budget and strategy in order to help increase sales and achieve margin targets.
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions within HQ. This will require constant communication with the UK Buying and Design teams.
- Prepare for all customer visits and product presentations, and ensure they are well organised and impressed.
- Communicate daily with the UK teams to discuss new briefs and sourcing requests, and to update them with the latest information from your suppliers.
- Manage the product offer from your region. Work closely with your supply base to maximise potential product, price or lead time oportunities.
- Work closely with Merchandising and Technical teams to ensure development samples and price quotes are timely and accurate.
Product Manager - The Candidate:
- Preferable minimum 5-8 years with strong experience in buying, design or product development the UK/European womens or girlswear market
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills to develop strategies for the brand to gain a competitive edge.
- Excellent communication skills to work across all functions to ensure the best product offer.
- Sales focused and commercially driven with strong negotiation skills.
- Resourceful, organized, energetic, analytical and competent.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines. A self starter and problem solver.
Product Developer - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation and transport.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.