Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Quality and Compliance Coordinator to join their fantastic and growing team. As a Quality & Compliance Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that the company deliver the best quality product, made by an entirely ethical supply chain for our global brand and market place.
Quality and Compliance Coordinator - The Role:
- Manage the QC team and Supply Chain to ensure that product expectations are met throughout all stages, from fabric development to garment production and delivery standards.
- Create and maintain a fabric/ product testing manual ensuring all relevant product legislation is captured and updated as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that all changes to testing legislation and product safety requirements affecting products are communicated to and followed by the relevant teams.
- Review each season’s range and create the risk assessment documents, ensuring that all teams and suppliers are aware of potential issues with action plans set.
- Manage GOTs certification requirements, including the annual audit
- Manage the seasonal QC process, working alongside the Technical Manager, to ensure all products meet quality and ethical standards and that QC requirements for the season are accurately predicted, managed and measured.
- Manage all safety standards and policies appropriate for products for every product, ensuring all areas of the Supply Chain fully understand requirements end to end.
- Manage Supplier audits, both internal and 3rd Party, and follow up CAPs as required.
- Manage Seasonal testing budget and maintain relationships with test houses and negotiate discounts.
Quality and Compliance Coordinator - The Candidate:
With a background in Garment Quality and Compliance you’ll be highly experienced in bringing globally compliant and best quality product to market. With experience and knowledge of product testing methods and requirements for global territories particularly UK, EU, USA, Saudi Arabia and Australia, you’ll know exactly how to bring our products to new international territories.
- Highly experienced in Quality Control and Compliance.
- Detailed knowledge of product testing including in depth knowledge of testing methods and requirements for global territories particularly UK, EU, USA, Saudi Arabia and Australia.
- In depth knowledge of fabric types, applicable uses and performance.
- In-depth understanding of product requirements for childrenswear products, including safety requirements and legal standards in UK and across key global territories including USA, Saudi and Australia.
- Knowledge of Organic Cotton or GOTS an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, able to complex formula, pivot tables, data analysis, checking integrity, data extraction.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business – written and verbal, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in writing testing protocols and manuals for suppliers to cover UK, EU and other global territory standards.
- Previous experience in managing QC teams in UK and globally.
- Previous experience in dealing with a global supply chain, especially India and other key international supply regions (China, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Portugal and UK).
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with Global Customers and specific territory requirements.
Quality and Compliance Coordinator - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.