Quality Assurance Lead
- Job Reference: AW4735
- Date Posted: 24 September 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: North West
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Angela Wilkinson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is part of a large group of British luxury interior brands who offer versatile, high quality and modern fabrics, wallpaper and homewares. They now have a rare opportunity for an experienced person to take on the role of QA Lead to ensure product compliance to industry standards across their product range.
Quality Assurance Lead - The Role:
- You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers on all technical aspects of the products, including the FR coaters on FR treatments, liaising with technical labs regarding fabric testing and what is required/suitable.
- Support design in reviewing new design specs on fabrics, wallpapers, cushions and furniture to be able to organise testing, FR trials and sign off bulk approvals.
- Dealing with customer service regarding customer complaints and supporting them from a technical perspective to come up with solutions.
- Liaising with warehouses on deliveries, claims for faulty goods and quality standards within the warehouse.
- You will also deal with debits and claims with suppliers and work with warehouses on sustainability with regards to packaging.
- This role is office based and 4 days per week.
Quality Assurance Lead - The Candidate:
- Must have industry experience with Textiles - fabrics, homewares and readymade goods. Excellent technical knowledge of textiles/fabrics, homewares and readymade goods is essential.
- An understanding of REACH and FR standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills - esp Excel
Quality Assurance Lead - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.