Our client is a reputable manufacturer of fast fashion jerseywear, based in the UAE. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Control Manager to manage their UK business with key retailers.
Quality Control Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for the entire production out of this jerseywear manufacturing operation.
- Approval of all development samples, seals and pre-production samples prior to shipment.
- Responsible for all quality issues from raw materials to finished goods.
- Checking pilot lines
- Checking and confirming pre production lines
- Ensuring production is planned in accordance with the customers' critical path
- Set up appropriate systems and procedures
Quality Control Manager - The Candidate:
- To be successful in this role you must be a hands-on Quality Manager
- Previous experience of working in a factory environment is essential
- Must have strong jersey experience and have dealt with the UK retailers
Quality Control Manager - The Package:
- Competitive dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.