- Job Reference: AW4720
- Date Posted: 9 July 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: Devon
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Angela Wilkinson
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a menswear brand with an incredibly diverse range of elite military outerwear plus military inspired fashion who are seeing rapid brand growth. As a result they are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Controller. This role is based in their brand new, state of the art offices in Exeter.
Quality Controller - The Role:
- Reporting to the QC Manager
- Checking the quality of all stock coming into the warehouse from 3rd party factories
- Communicating any problems in a timely manner to both the factories and relevant internal departments
- Checking design packs, paper/electronic patterns, size charts, grading and garment constructions.
- Undertaking AQL checks where required
Quality Controller - The Candidate:
- Must have experience with men’s outerwear, trousers, shirts, mainly woven products.
- Romanian or Polish speaking would be beneficial.
- General computer skills are a required, (Excel, word etc)
- Must be innovative and able to problem solve, be adaptable as well as work in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Able to work as part of team as well as showing own initiative.
Quality Controller - The Package:
- Competitive, dependent on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.