Our client is a true heritage business, established over 180 years ago. Their new flagship store in the centre of historic York stocks three full floors of the finest wool fashion and interior products, alongside complementary ranges from up-and-coming designers. Their unique story of Yorkshire craftsmanship is showcased throughout. They are now seeking an experienced individual to manage this store.
Retail Manager - The Role:
- Brand manage and merchandise the store across all Menswear & Ladieswear, Fashion Accessories and Interiors rooms as well as made-to-order furniture pieces.
- Create a shopping experience that is unique to the brand.
- Understand the individual needs of your team and you adapt your leadership style to ensure you get the best out of each team member.
- Develop and implement exceptional retail operational standards and manage in store efficiencies to drive profitability.
- This is a full time role 40 hours/week.
Retail Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous store management experience, or ready to step up to this role, preferably in a lifestyle brand or boutique environment.
- Creative visual merchandising flair and an understanding of textile products.
- Able to provide and inspire excellent customer service from your team and exceptional instore experience for your customers.
- Results oriented and commercially focused.
Retail Manager - The Package:
- Competitive DOE