Our client is an established high street retailer who is well regarded for delivering great value ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. They are currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager,
This role will act as the central communications point for all retail stores and concessions across the UK providing input into the development, guidance, monitoring and advice on specific policies and procedures.
Retail Operations Manager - The Role:
- Produces and carries out regular updating of operational guidance for all in store processes (includes retail policies, promotional guidance and retail manuals).
- Works in conjunction with marketing team on in store VM materials / themes as well as the production and distribution of VM plans.
- Produces and publishes some weekly and monthly sales reports, checks accuracy and provides considered commentary, highlighting area’s both overachieving and underachieving to budgeted sales for internal meetings.
- Works in conjunction with both the Merchandising and Allocation teams to evaluate in store product offer to best potentialise sales.
- Coordinates weekly conference calls with relevant stakeholders both internal and external to ensure complete buy in of the business trading stance.
- Leads seasonal retail strategy meetings for instore retail teams with support of senior management team.
- Working with HR and Training store to arrange and support induction and training for new managers in line with company guidance.
- Manages store sundries budget,
- Manages the Retail page for company intranet
Retail Operations Manager - The Candidate:
- 3 years at Store Manager level, preferably within the apparel sector
- Intermediate Excel user (DSS & ISeries User)
Retail Operations Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.