Our client is a well established supplier of accessories such as bags, purses, belt to some of the biggest players on the high street. An exciting and challenging role is available to join them in a sales support role across their Brands.
Sales Support - The Role:
- Effectively communicate with customers, sales agents & internal brands team. Receive customer orders.
- Check orders for all important information (style numbers, price, delivery dates) Raise internal sales orders using Navision.
- Communicate any special customer requirements (packaging, delivery terms etc).
- Resolve any post-delivery invoice queries, including debit or credit notes.
- Work collaboratively with accounts team to resolve any overdue payments.
Sales Support - The Candidate:
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of a sales order processing system (preferable but full training can be given)
- Confident and friendly approach to dealing with customers over the telephone and face to face
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Team player attitude
- Positive can-do approach
- Must be able to drive and have access to a car due to remote location
Sales support-The package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted. By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy