Our client is one of the longest standing textile manufacturers in the region, and over almost 200 years they have evolved into a leading global supplier of technical textiles across a variety of markets, including medical, protective, automotive and military. They are now looking to strengthen their sales team with a leader who will help them to develop further and continue to grow.
Senior Account Manager - The Role:
- An Integral key member of the senior management team who will report to the Managing Director and assist in setting and delivering the sales and marketing strategy.
- Responsibility and accountability for KPI performance with the principal focus on profitability and sales performance of existing customers and new business development opportunities.
- Liaise with production sites and the internal team, as required, in support of customer requirement and satisfaction.
- Day to day management of the sales team, to include setting targets and goals and overseeing performance
- Work with the Technical / Design team to ensure appropriate product offer for current and future customers
- Manage budgetary process and control, and support the finance team in managing customer debt
Senior Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, you should have a minimum of 3 years successful sales management experience with a background in either medical, automotive or technical textiles
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering business development and sales growth
- Ability to build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- Results focused individual- self motivated and hungry for success
- A proven man manager who can get the best out of their team, a mentor.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, delegate and manage effectively.
- IT literate
Senior Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus car and benefits
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.