Senior Girls Denim Designer
- Job Reference: JS4593
- Date Posted: 7 July 2020
- Recruiter: u&i Recruitment Ltd
- Location: North West
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Joanne Stratton
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a design driven and leading supplier of fashion jerseywear to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for an experienced Senior Girls Denim Designer to join their team in Manchester.
Senior Girls Denim Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Senior Girls Denim Designer - The Candidate:
- You will have over 5 years experience designing for a high fashion UK high street
- Strong experience of Denim
- You must have strong CAD skills
- Strong communication skills and highly organised.
Senior Girls Denim Designer - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.