Senior Performance Designer
- Job Reference: AW4756
- Date Posted: 9 September 2021
- Recruiter: u&I Search Ltd.
- Location: London and homeworking
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Design
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Angela Wilkinson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global activewear and lifestyle brand, is currently seeking a Senior Performance Designer to join their ever-growing Design Team. This exciting role requires a visionary who is obsessed with the future of activewear and one who is motivated at the prospect of driving a brand, with the ability to continually improve the existing product offer, as the brand continues its global expansion!
Senior Performance Designer – The Role:
• Owning the high-performance category (Cycling, Running and Hiit); continue to innovate and develop premium forward-thinking product that consistently performs well and looks amazing.
• Driving the brand in a conceptual, boundary-breaking way to ensure we continue to maintain our position in the marketplace as a pioneering international women’s activewear brand in an ever-competitive landscape.
• Researching, designing and building balanced, exciting and new collections encompassing seasonal trends, theme, colour, print and the brands handwriting to answer the business strategies and targets, from initial ideas through to sealer sample.
• Reporting into the VP of Design, you will be managing a small performance design team and ensuring that all design deadlines and key development dates in the critical path are met.
• Travelling to Asia, Turkey, USA and Europe as required and subject to travel restrictions.
Senior Performance Designer – The Candidate:
• Minimum 5 years’ technical activewear experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator.
• An understanding of a PLM system.
Senior Performance Designer – The Package:
• Competitive salary DOE
• Generous benefits package
• Flexible Working: they currently work flexibly between the office and home. Their focus remains keeping everyone safe and will continue to review this in line with government guidance