Our client is recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The company innovates and produces fibre and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
They now have a rare opportunity for a highly motivated, home based Strategic Account Manager with ambitious drive to join their team.
Strategic Account Manager - The role:
- The purpose of this role is to manage business with Apparel / fashion brands and retailers in UK & Ireland, identifying growth opportunities across all apparel segments.
- You will drive growth through your understanding of market value dynamics, developing the existing business and finding new opportunities for the product.
- Create and challenge business development strategies by understanding profitability of the business, identifying growth opportunities at downstream customers and creating marketing and sales programs, which are valuable to the business.
- Understand retailer/brand business strategies, objectives and incentives to create programs they will value.
- Maximize ROI with advertising and promotion investments.
- Find profitable commercial opportunities with retailers and brands.
- Create marketing programs, digital, instore and packaging.
- Be able to track and manage complex business growth expectations and sales opportunities.
- Be a leader in innovative products and marketing; suggest programs for the business, long term and short, that drive relevance, excitement and growth.
- Act as a link between Sales, Technical, Marketing and Value Chain teams in Europe and Asia to provide market feedback on trends, new product development ideas and marketing platforms.
- Manage Intellectual Property including trade and wordmarks.
- Perform all of the above, while ensuring the highest level of ethics and 100% compliance with all applicable laws.
- Build new and extend current networks to become the preferred partner.
- Working with senior teams to formulate strategies and assess priorities.
- Work alongside the product development and production teams to optimise opportunities and innovate in both products and work streams.
Strategic Account Manager - The candidate:
- A commercial thinker with a strong understanding of technical textile markets.
- Driven, entrepreneurial and proactive.
- Degree in textiles or other relevant discipline (e.g.marketing, product development, business) at 2:1 or above.
- In-depth experience with financial and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple business priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with managing spreadsheets and profitability models.
- Ability to manage advertisement and promotion campaigns and deliver within proposed budget.
- Previous experience at a retailer or brand- ideally apparel.
- Effective verbal and written communications within all levels of the business and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and across all functions and levels of an organization.
- Flexibility to travel within UK and occasional travel to Europe.
Strategic Account Manager - The package:
- Competitive dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.