Our client is a fast growing commercially priced men’s formal wear business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wholesale salesperson to join the team reporting to Commercial Director. You will manage all southern sales and grow the business in both the private label and independent markets. The company is part of a larger group of companies. To ensure growth continues they are looking for a Wholesale Sales to cover an established southern based territory, which has huge opportunity for development with existing and new clients.
Wholesale Southern Sales - The Role:
- Manage Own Portfolio of Wholesale accounts
- Daily communication with existing customers in person and by phone
- Drive new Business and meet new customers and build relationships
- Promoting brands
- Receiving orders, sending details to the Customer service team to work on Customer Critical paths
- Working with head of Customer service to advise customers about delivery schedules
- Promoting and developing new products with the internal design team
- Driving sales
- Attend appointments at tradeshows worldwide
- Meeting Targets and working within company budgets
- Analysis of bestsellers and the overall collection, collated with Market information on performance and brand
Wholesale Southern Sales - The Candidate:
- Previous Sales experience (at least 1 year preferred)
- Full driving license – Essential as field based role
- Commercial awareness with strong analytical skills and IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and face-to-face as the role requires the ability to liaise at all levels both externally and within the company
- Good organisation skills, an organised approach to work and manage a busy workload working to tight deadlines
- To have a flexible approach to work with willingness to complete a wide variety of tasks
Wholesale Southern Sales - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.